Join us for our first Director’s Emerging Investigators Coffee, Building Your Research Program. This Coffee Hour will focus on building your research program and navigating the research process. Prof. Pomerantz and panelists will share their experiences and perspectives on developing and achieving a long-term vision for your research as well as how to handle challenges to achieve this vision.
- Rachel Garthe, Associate Professor of Social Work, School of Social Work
- Catharine Fairbairn, Associate Professor of Psychology, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Robb Lindgren, Associate Professor of Educational Psychology, College of Education
- David Molitor, Associate Professor of Finance and Director of Gies Health Initiatives and Conrad W. and Shirley A. Hewitt Fellow and Deloitte Scholar, Gies College of Business
- Yilan Xu, Associate Professor of Agricultural and Consumer Economics, College of Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences
The first event of this series will be held January 29 | 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.
OVDEI Conference Room 3080
614 E. Daniel ST.
Champaign, IL 61820