Stay Connected to CSBS
Join the CSBS mailing list to receive special announcements about center activities and services, education programs, workshops, partnership opportunities, and more.
Social and Behavioral Science E-Bulletin
CSBS has launched a new submission process for events and announcements via a bi-weekly e-bulletin. Similar to the campus Eweek submission process, units can now share their announcements related to social and behavioral science through the “Bulletin” tool in Webtools.
Submit Your Event
Have a social and behavioral science event to promote? Use the Webtools Social and Behavioral Science E-Bulletin form to submit for inclusion in our bi-weekly E-Bulletin email.
- Log into webtools.illinois.edu with your UIUC net ID and password.
- Select “Bulletins” (look in the grid of options on the Webtools homepage or in the upper right drop-down tab under “More”).
- Choose the option to create a post for “Social and Behavioral Science Bulletin.”
- Click on the blue button “Create post.”
- Fill out the fields and click “Submit.”
Your event should be social and behavioral science-related and must be submitted before noon at least two weeks before the event to guarantee that it will appear in the e-bulletin.
Contact CSBScience@illinois.edu with questions.